My Headlines

Monday, January 17, 2011

Rockin Out On Rockabilly!!

MadBall's MADCAST # 5  So Lately I've been finding myself rockin out to rockabilly and podcasts. Most people know I'm a huge Metal head but lately the metal just hasn't been doin it for me! I'll slide a song in from time to time but for the most part it's been bands like The Creepshow, The Cryptkeeper 5 and Volbeat, I'm sure theres a Few others but I find the lyrics more Fun & Intelligent. If you give it a chance you find alot cool influences in the music such as Johnny Cash, Social Distortion, Patsy Cline..Even! Also If you love Halloween as much as I do you'll really catch on to the lyrics as well as the "catchy" 50's style guitar! FUN SHIT!!!! I Like to make all my metal homies Happy too so I've been on a All Shall Perish, FFDP, EMMURE, On Broken Wings, and E-Town Concrete Kick as Well!!! Well Get off your Lazy ASSES and FInd Some Of THese Guys And Check'em OUT FUCKERS!!!!         ENJOY SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment