My Headlines

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Want To Be A Governor...

MadBall's MADCAST # 6  So...Holy Shit has anyone read about this Governor from Alabama that after his inauguration speech walked across the street to a church that he was doing a speech for MLK Jr. Day, During this so called speech he was making he was stated saying " Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother." OK What the Fuck is going on around me!!!  Cause everyone is just fine with his apology and its cool, but to me this tells me that this guy probably has something going down behind the scenes or shall I say a Plan B....It scares me that we don't ask questions about enough stuff nowadays!! Everybody just goes with the flow and things are just expected and everyones like well we can't change it or Thats just the way it is!!! NO NO NO!!! Thats not just the way it is!! If people would raise their Fuckin voices sometimes and say Wait a Minute that sounds a little Bogus or Fishy to me maybe some of Us wouldn't be in the predicaments we are currently in! I mean when did we all turn a blind eye to things and basically bend over for an Ass Fucking of a lifetime because I didn't ask WHY? or WHAT FOR? I leave you with this everybody Please take 1 minute out of your day and rethink some of the daily decisions you make and next time make the opposite and see how things go for you...who knows you might be pleasantly Fuckin surprised!!  


Thanx again!!!                          LATER SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment