My Headlines

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Business and How To Mind Yours!!

Well Well, Almost made it through today with nothing to bitch about...ALMOST!! Pretty smooth sailing day for the majority. There's just one problem why the fuck can't people just mind their own business! I can't stand it when somebody comes over and says "aren't you done yet" or "Is this all you have done"!! I mean really it's my fuckin work to do and it doesn't effect this person at all, But this person felt it pertinent to come over and give me shit for no reason!! Aaaaahhh!! That just burns me up!! So I proceed to tell this person that they don't need to worry about and further more it was none of his fuckin business and to go find something to keep him fuckin busy!! I gotta admit flippin out on him felt really really fuckin good!!! LOL In a way it was a little release valve on all the shit that builds up in this pressure cooker for a brain of mine!! Whew!! Much better!! well thats it for today!! Thanx for stoppin by and takin the time to read these it's very much appreciated and lookin to record the first podcast this week or next so please keep an eye out for that!!  Ok well Later SUCKAS!!!
                                                                                                                   Madball

No comments:

Post a Comment