My Headlines

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I KNOW SHE WAS IN THE WRONG BUT HOLY FUCKIN OVERBOARD!!!!

MadBalls MADCAST # 9  Ok I totally get that Kelley Boler was wrong for attempting to commit fraud and lied to the school district. Do we as a society need to send this woman to federal prison on a felony!!!  HOLY FUCK!! I don't wanna pay the taxes for havin to have this person in the prison system!! I think there is a plenty of fuckin punishments out there for this lady besides takin her away from her kids!! Which as we all know will inter either put them with her father or into the foster system which is a totally still broke fuckin system!!! This shit really has me burnin up! I also found out that she is the only one fighting the school on this too....she was not the only family that did this crime either,  but those other families either paid their tuition or transfered out of the school! So I guess in a way this is a MASTERDEBATE!!!  So watch this Good Morning America Clip and please drop me a line on here or @MadballsMadcast on twitter, or Chad Evenden on Facebook!!! And let me hear your opinions on this crazy fuckin topic!!!!!!!!    GOOD SHIT!!!       I Might Even Use this one for the First Adio Podcast so stay tuned I'll be uploading it this week!!!!         LATER SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!        http://www.comcast.net/video/mom-jailed-for-sending-kids-to-better-school/1767691400

No comments:

Post a Comment